MADISON, Wis. - A Milwaukee judge has raised nearly $271,000 in her bid for the state Supreme Court.
Finance reports covering the first six months of 2017 were due Monday. Rebecca Dallet's report shows she raised $270,984 with $200,000 coming from a loan she made to her campaign. She had $279,734 on hand. Dallet entered the race for Justice Michael Gableman's seat on June 1.
Gableman isn't seeking a second term. Sauk County Circuit Judge Michael Screnock and Madison attorney Tim Burns also are vying for his seat.
Burns' report shows he raised $122,751 with $93,978 on hand. He got into the race May 1.
Screnock's report shows he raised nothing and had $18 on hand. He got into the race June 16, two weeks before the end of the reporting period.
- Bon Iver manager to run for Congress
- Dane County executive announces petition to call for legislative gun reform
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Democratic lawmaker sued over alleged open records violation
- State Assembly OKs tougher penalties for animal sex
- State Assembly OKs restrictions on food stamp junk food