MADISON, Wis. - Assembly Speaker Robin Vos is getting ready to lead a bipartisan delegation to a trade summit in Canada.
Vos' office announced Wednesday that he'll take seven Wisconsin legislators to the inaugural Trade Legislative Conference in Quebec City this weekend. The conference will bring together legislators from the United States, Mexico and Canada.
Vos will lead a panel discussion entitled "The Role of Legislators in International Trade" on Saturday.
Accompanying him will be Republican Reps. David Steffen, Michael Schraa, Cindi Duchow and Gary Tauchen. Democratic Reps. Lisa Subeck, Mark Spreitzer and Dave Considine will also make the trip as part of the delegation.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Holder campaigns for Dallet, GOP files complaint
- Treasurer's office is on chopping block in April 3 election
- $20M Democratic ad buy targets 4 states key to redistricting
- Kaul rips Schimel on wells, opioids, arming teachers
- Walker $100 child rebate, juvenile justice plan in jeopardy
- Walker introduces school safety bills, calls special session