MADISON, Wis. - A 33-year-old woman believes her drink was drugged during a date with a man she met online, police said.
The woman met the man on the dating site "Plenty of Fish."
The woman went on a date with the unidentified man Thursday night, police said. The woman says that at one point, she believes the man drugged her drink when she left it unattended.
The woman woke up at an unknown address, police said.
Police are continuing the investigation.
- Hot dog chili sauce recalled due to mislabeling
- Blackhawk Tech consolidating campuses, expanding programs
- Here's what's in Walker's school safety bills
- Brodhead School District works to improve preparedness in case of shooting
- Chief: Officers have better things to do than follow up on ‘dumb kid' who flees traffic stop
- Prison officials reach $18.9M settlement with youth inmate