MADISON, Wis. - A teen pointed a gun at a 40-year-old woman during a road rage incident on Madison's west side, according to a news release from the Madison Police Department.
Police said the woman was exiting West Beltline Highway onto South Whitney Way when the incident happened around 11:05 a.m. Saturday.
The woman told police the teen wanted her to provide some room so he could move into the same lane that she was using, but she couldn't do it because there were cars on both sides of her. She said the teen then rolled down his window and shouted at her multiple times.
He then pointed a black handgun at her while continuing to shout, according to the release.
The teen was driving a white crossover vehicle. Police said the description matches a car theft the Madison Police Department has been investigating.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Music therapist aims to heal babies, families in Meriter NICU
- Madison teacher's union reaches tentative deal with Board of Education
- 'It doesn't feel real': Family of Edgerton man killed in accident remembers him as loving, devoted
- Mayor: Fire alarm at City County Building caused by sensor
- Lodi High School student makes threat against another student, schools go into lockdown
- Madison mayor: U.S. Air Force should 'reevaluate' Truax Field for F35s if concerns not answered