MADISON, Wis. - A person was shot Tuesday afternoon on Madison's north side during a home invasion, police said.
Madison police said there were three to four people at large Tuesday night after the armed home invasion, which took place in the 500 block of Northport Drive at 4:04 p.m.
A News 3 crew saw a man being loaded into an ambulance minutes after the report of the shooting.
There were two other people at the home during the incident, police said. One reported victim received minor injuries and a third was not injured, according to the report.
Officers were still at the scene after 6 p.m. Tuesday and the investigation is ongoing, police said.
Court documents: Evidence of experimentation, explosive materials found in apartment
LaFollette High School adds cameras, considering additional police officer following safety concerns
- Court documents: Evidence of experimentation, explosive materials found in apartment
- LaFollette High School adds cameras, considering additional police officer following safety concerns
- Police: Driver in crash faces repeat impaired driving, possession of heroin charges
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Kewaunee dairy says owner among 3 victims in Indiana farm field plane crash
- 2 killed in head-on commercial crash in Jackson County