MADISON, Wis. - Lanes on East Washington Avenue have reopened following a crash in Madison on Monday afternoon.
Dane County dispatch said a call was received at 2:54 p.m. to report a rollover crash involving two vehicles on East Washington Avenue near Continental Lane. The crash led to traffic delays Monday afternoon.
Officials confirmed that the scene has since been cleared.
Police said there were no reported injuries despite the rollover crash.
Crash on East Washington Ave. near Continental Lane. Many— Madison Police (@madisonpolice) August 19, 2019
vehicles involved with one on its roof. No reported injuries. Expect delays.
Some outbound East Washington lanes blocked.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Wisconsin law firm files suit against vaping companies in 5 states
SUV drives through Chicago-area mall, crashes into store
- Protesters gather at Capitol, MG&E to demand clean energy, climate action
- Beloit police looking for three men involved in overnight shots-fired incident
- Man doing yard work injured in gas explosion, fire official says
- Investigation concludes Madison police sergeant's behavior in incident was 'objectively reasonable'
- Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Phoenix home up for auction
- Milwaukee zoo visitors get first glimpse of red panda cub, Kiki