MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman with autism who was reported missing Thursday has been found out of state, according to a release from police.
Joanna Eagen, 21, was last seen Wednesday afternoon at her family’s home on Golden Hue Boulevard, officials said.
Eagen does not have her medication with her, according to the release.
Officials said Eagen traveled out of state to visit family, and that her Madison family is in contact with her and planning to pick her up.
- Search volunteers say they felt need to help find missing Wisconsin teen Jayme
- MPD: Downtown surveillance cameras lead police to battery suspect
- Men steal car, cellphone of man waiting for Uber, police say
- Teens suspected in 2 burglaries chased by victims to getaway car, police say
- Four guns stolen from north-side home
- Girls donate summer lemonade stand money to Janesville police