TOWN OF BELOIT, Wis. - The Rock County medical examiner identified the man who died in the parking lot of Townview Elementary School in the Town of Beloit Saturday morning, according to a news release.
The body of Dustin A. Grice, 29, of Beloit was found behind the elementary school around 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Officials said they believe the death was related to a drug overdose.
According to the autopsy, preliminary results did not provide evidence of suspicious or inflicted trauma. Additional testing is underway, officials said.
The Town of Beloit Police Department, with help from the Janesville and Village of Chilton police departments, located and arrested Corey Sandoval, 26, of New Mexico, according to a press release Sunday.
- Potential Tyrol Basin upgrades not sitting well with some neighbors
- Consumer Reports: Induction cooktops
- FEMA teams in Dane County to assist with disaster assistance registration
- Pothole-filled highways, roads causing headaches for Wisconsin residents, as election looms closer
- Madison man arrested by ICE hopes to be able to stay in country with his family
- Construction completed on intersection of highways 19 and 113