MADISON, Wis. - A 68-year-old man driving an SUV may have had a medical emergency when he drove into the Ha Long Bay restaurant Friday afternoon, according to a news release from the Madison Police Department.
The driver crashed into the restaurant at 1353 Williamson St. around 3:10 p.m., officials said.
The building suffered structural damage and had to be evacuated. The driver and people in the building were not seriously injured in the crash.
Officials said the roadway in front of the building is closed and drivers should use alternate routes.
This is a developing story. Stick with News 3 for updated information.
- Livingston tractor pull raises money for boy injured on farm
- Madison College encourages women to get into firefighting
- Henry Vilas Zoo celebrates first annual World Giraffe Day
- Madisonians march to speak out against immigration policy
- Wisconsin man headed to Arizona for new trial in son's death
- Milwaukee man dies in Michigan after race across Great Lake