MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police Department officials say they have located two runaway girls and returned them to their homes.
Marianna Rangel, 13, and Jaden Escimilla, 14, were both missing from their homes on Madison's west side. Police believed the two teens were together.
The girls had been missing since Friday. Police posted an update saying they were found at 3:50 p.m. Wednesday.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Polk County searches for new leads on woman missing 10 years
- McFarland man sentenced to eight years in prison for bank robberies
- Stoughton family robbed of tradition, community connection
- Police: One person shot near Seminole Highway, Beltline
- Sheriff: 13-year-old on GPS monitoring was driver in high-speed chase that ended in Columbia County
- Police: Janesville man who drove on curbs, damaged public property arrested for 8th OWI