MADISON, Wis. - Seventy-six people were ejected from the Wisconsin football game against Iowa on Saturday afternoon, according to the UW-Madison Police Department.
According to a UWPD news release, there were also 16 total citations issued, including five to UW students. Thirteen people were arrested and five students were among those ejected.
Of those 16 citations, 11 were for underage alcohol and two were for possession of false identifcation.
For comparison, UWPD issued 22 citations at this year's home opener in September.
The Badgers return home for one more home game on Nov. 23.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus
- River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
- Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location
- Dodge County man wins $2.8 million in SuperCash! drawing
- Clouds made a difference in today's temperatures
- Trial to resolve Feb. Beloit homicide likely will reach deliberation tomorrow