JANESVILLE, Wis. - Three men have been arrested in connection to the Janesville shots fired incident on Monday, according to a police release.
Officials say that Kobe Wethal, 17, Hunter Jass, 18, Damien Buchanan, 21, and three others went to 320 S. Academy St. At some point, all of them went outside and shot seven rounds at the residence.
No one was injured in the incident. The gun used was a .40-caliber handgun, which has been located and seized.
All three were taken to the Rock County Jail Wednesday. This is an ongoing investigation, officials said.
Buchanan is charged with endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon. Jass is charged with party to a crime and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon and a probation violation. Wethal is charged with a probation violation.
Police received multiple calls about the sound of shots fired in Janesville on Monday night.
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol
- Wisconsin man guilty of throwing gas-filled bottles at Seattle police
- Brodhead theft suspect turns himself in