MADISON, Wis. - Construction has begun in Madison on a new headquarters for a pharmacy benefits company.
The Wisconsin State Journal reports that Navitus Health Solutions' new headquarters is part of a larger project called West Place. Navitus' $28 million space features five-stories and 80,000 square feet.
Navitus CEO Terry Seligman says the company has outgrown its 50,000-square-foot facility. The company hopes to double in size within the next five to seven years.
Seligman says Navitus manages prescription drug benefits for more than 5 million people at more than 500 employers and health plans. He says the company oversees $4 billion in drug spending annually. Navitus is owned by SSM Health.
The company's clients include Alliant Energy, Johnsonville, Land's End and Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin.
Brewers, Dodgers tied 2-2 in NLCS after crew loses Game 4 in 13th inning
Madison police chief says juvenile justice system is failing; AG disagrees
- Madison police chief says juvenile justice system is failing; AG disagrees
- Barron native advances on 'The Voice' with Team Blake
- 'It gives me chills': Pumpkin farm owner discusses fatal crash near property
- 'It is too much': Rock Springs still trying to recover months after devastating flooding
- Free clinic to close in Rock County after 46 years of service
- Beacon celebrates 1 year of service in Madison