MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Madison woman was hit by a car Sunday evening, according to a Madison Police Department release.
The woman had a walk light and was crossing University Avenue at North Bassett Street when she was hit by the car.
The driver, a 37-year-old Madison man, was cited for driving too fast for conditions during the snowstorm, according to a release.
The woman suffered facial fractures and a head cut.
- Dennis Prager speaks on UW campus
- Students host kickball tournament to raise funds for K-9 Riko's surgery
- Controlled burn leads to structure fire causing $30,000 in damage
- Michigan township to sell Marquette cross after complaints
- Pinwheels for Prevention highlights child abuse, neglect in Rock County
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death