MADISON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Madison woman was hit by a car Sunday evening, according to a Madison Police Department release.
The woman had a walk light and was crossing University Avenue at North Bassett Street when she was hit by the car.
The driver, a 37-year-old Madison man, was cited for driving too fast for conditions during the snowstorm, according to a release.
The woman suffered facial fractures and a head cut.
- Potential wind farm raises concern in Green County
- Sheriff: Missing Wisconsin girl's parents were shot to death
- Democrat Bryce's ex-wife push back against attack ad
- Catholic charities to provide $100 gift cards to Sauk County flood victims
- Madison crews put out fire on roof of new building
- Police search for suspect in Kelley's Market robbery