ALBANY, Wis. - A pedestrian was injured Wednesday morning after being hit by a vehicle in the Village of Albany, Green County sheriff’s deputies said.
Branden M. Lange, 17, of Albany, was driving north in the 600 block of North Cincinnati Street in the Village of Albany just before 6 a.m., according to a release.
Lange’s vehicle crested a small knoll and hit a pedestrian who was walking north on the road, officials said.
The pedestrian, 41-year-old James A. Johnson, of Albany, was taken to UW Hospital with injuries, according to the release.
Lange was not injured in the crash.
'What's more American than Girl Scout cookies': Scouts send cookies to marines in Afghanistan
Fines steepen for landmark damage in Whitewater
- Fines steepen for landmark damage in Whitewater
- Fire crews work to put out fire at barn in Dane County, sheriff's officials say
- Drive the Wisconsin River Bridge? DOT wants your input on changes
- Wisconsin unemployment remains at 2.9 percent in March
- Wisconsin DOJ creates Division of Forensic Sciences
- 'Game of Thrones,' old school video games and bad lip readings help reveal NFL schedules