MADISON, Wis. - A 25-year-old is accused of stabbing a man in the back Wednesday after an argument, police said.
Madison police said Shalynda S. Jackson, of Madison, was arrested Wednesday on suspicion of second-degree reckless endangerment after a domestic disturbance in her East Pass apartment.
The injured man was taken to a hospital with a non-life-threatening wound, police said.
- Assembly to vote on juvenile prison overhaul
- Flooding warning for 8 southern Wisconsin rivers
- UW-Madison ranked first for Peace Corps
- Officials ID man with potentially explosive chemicals in apartment
- Blake Shelton is coming to Summerfest
- Crews respond to crash involving city bus on East Washington Avenue