REEDSBURG, Wis. - A traffic stop Tuesday night involving a drunken driver vomiting out of a vehicle resulted in several citations, Reedsburg police said.
Officers were called to the 1500 block of East Main Street for a report of a driver vomiting out of a vehicle, according to a release.
Police said officers found the vehicle and issued several citations.
The driver, a 15-year-old Reedsburg girl, was cited for operating while under the influence of an intoxicant and operating without a driver’s license, police said.
According to the release, Savannah A. Escobar, 17, of Reedsburg, and 19-year-old Johanny L. Abernathy-Duewel, of Wisconsin Dells, were passengers and cited for possession of marijuana and underage drinking. Abernathy-Duewel was also cited for bail jumping, officials said. Another passenger, 19-year-old Taten L. Frame, of Baraboo, was cited for underage drinking.
The four teens were released to sober, responsible parties, officials said.
- New overnight finals-week shuttle at UW-Madison designed for student safety
- Child seriously injured in second major crash at Dodge County intersection in two weeks
- Oprah attends UW-Milwaukee graduation ceremony
- 77-year-old UW-Madison graduate participates in commencement ceremony 50 years later
- Guests evacuate after fire in room at Great Wolf Lodge, officials say
- Madison bike-sharing program grows as industry changes