MIDDLETON, Wis. - Software company Paradigm donated money to Middleton's local fire district and emergency medical services this week.
According to posts from Paradigm's official Facebook page, the Middleton software company gave the Fire Department a check worth $18,890 for new equipment and kits.
In a separate post, Paradigm shared that it also donated $18,500 to Middleton Emergency Medical Services.
Paradigm experienced a traumatic workplace shooting last September.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers move up to No. 6 in AP sports poll
- Sun Prairie woman charged again with involvement in high-speed chase, court records say
- Wisconsin Craft Cider Tasting event is success
- Fire officials: 2 die in early-morning Milwaukee duplex fire
- Latino Art Fair honors Hispanic Heritage Month
- Live Like Levi scholarship to honor Highland man killed in Grant County crash