WINNIPEG, Manitoba - The Packers will be playing without starters on a shortened field in their preseason game against the Oakland Raiders Thursday night.
The game is taking place at IG Field in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
According to the Packers' broadcast team, Packers head coach Matt LaFleur has chosen to not have any starters play during the game. The game itself will also be on a shortened field, per the report.
According the Packers TV broadcast, Matt LaFleur will NOT play his starters and the game will be on a shorter field.— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) August 22, 2019
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017
- Protesters gather at Capitol, MG&E to demand clean energy, climate action
- Wisconsin law firm files suit against vaping companies in 5 states
- Beloit police looking for three men involved in overnight shots-fired incident