Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson adopted a daughter in Texas days before the team's win against the Dallas Cowboys.
Nelson adopted daughter Adda Jo with his wife in San Antonio, Texas, on Friday.
She is the couple's third child and second adoption.
The adoption was made official two days before the Packers won a game against the Dallas Cowboys Sunday.
Nelson also serves as an ambassador for the adoption organization, Jackey Being Family Foundation.
- Plane that led Normandy invasion discovered, restored
- Man falls through thin ice off shores of Brittingham Park, officials say
- Fitchburg police investigate shots fired, armed robbery
- OnStar helps police track down 14-year-old car thief, police say
- Drunk driver hits squad car, causes extensive damage, police say
- Teens shoot pellet gun out of car window, damage home