OREGON, Wis. - The Oregon School District superintendent announced his plan for retirement Tuesday night.
Dr. Brian Busler has been the superintendent of Oregon schools for the past 14 years.
In a letter Tuesday, the district said he plans to retire at the end of this school year.
They said Busler has been working with the school board over the past few months to develop a transition plan, which will be announced during a board meeting next Monday.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Wisconsin county declares itself Second Amendment sanctuary
- Number of food carts down for second year in Madison, according to 2019 city review
- Mom, 2-year-old safe after truck rolls down embankment
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus
- River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
- Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location