OREGON, Wis. - A crash in Oregon on Tuesday afternoon has closed lanes, diverting traffic from Highway 14, state traffic officials said.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said a crash at about 4:15 p.m. has closed eastbound Highway 14 between County Road A and Waterman Road.
A Dane County dispatcher said traffic was briefly diverted to County Road A. The lanes were reopen at 5:09 p.m., the DOT said.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- DNC delegations won't stay in Madison, but party chair says visitors will
- Fennimore man faces 3 charges of sexual assault involving 3 children
- Dane County uses snow plow simulator to prepare drivers for winter
- Dane County Medical Examiner identifies Madison's first homicide victim of 2019
- Sheriff: 13-year-old on GPS monitoring was driver in high-speed chase that ended in Columbia County
- Beaver Dam Middle School closes indefinitely following crash into building