OREGON, Wis. - Oregon Community Bank announced a $100,000 donation, the largest the bank has ever made, to the Jaycee Park Renovation Project, according to a news release.
President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Peotter announced the donation at the Oregon Village Board meeting on Tuesday.
"Oregon Community Bank is thrilled to give back to the community in this capacity" Peotter said. "We have a long history of supporting community facilities that benefit all members of society. We see the Jaycee Park renovation as an inclusive destination that will be enjoyed for decades to come."
According to the release, the donation will span 25 years and will help with major renovations to the park, including four new baseball/softball fields, two full-size playing fields, up to 12 pickleball courts, new playground equipment, a new concession stand and updated walking paths.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
UW marching band to perform at Packers/Raiders game
Wisconsin BASE jumper who got stuck in cables arrested on suspicion of trespassing
- Wisconsin BASE jumper who got stuck in cables arrested on suspicion of trespassing
- Ex-Princess My Party performer says workers have gone months without pay; company says money ran out
- Security guard fired for asking student to stop calling him N-word by repeating slur seeks change
- As possible end to General Motors strike draws near, workers continue to picket
- PFAS found in Madison's four seasonal wells
- University of Wisconsin enrollment drops 2.6%