MILWAUKEE - The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee had a special guest at its winter graduation ceremony Sunday.
Oprah Winfrey made an appearance at the commencement, celebrating her sister, Pat, according to Winfrey’s Instagram.
The post says Winfrey’s sister learned she was part of the family six years ago and had always hoped to finish college. Pat accomplished that goal and walked across the UW-Milwaukee graduation stage on Sunday.
- Police look for man who entered apartment, inappropriately touched sleeping woman
- Oklahoma court removes some language in Pruitt FOIA ruling
- Minivan driver shot, crashes into tree in Racine
- Police: Violent mall thief breaks security guard's phone, faces intimidating witness charge
- Silly Yak Bakery set to close end of March
- Police: Road-rage driver drove at couple in wrong lane, threatened them with brass knuckles