Joining Neil Heinen to talk about impact of the devastating hurricane damage in Puerto Rico on the Madison community are attorney Mario Mendoza, a shareholder with the law firm Murphy Desmond, and Veronica Figueroa-Velez, executive director of Unidos.
- Bryan Steil announces Congress run to replace Speaker Paul Ryan
- Wisconsin man held in northeast Minnesota shooting
- Police: Registered sex offender arrested on charges of trafficking a child
- Bryan Steil becomes GOP front-runner to win Paul Ryan's seat
- Madison hits 60 degrees for the first time in 112 days
- Police: Children find human bones while playing near Reedsburg cemetery