MADISON, Wis. - The work of identifying solutions rather than problems involves centers of innovation, smart partnerships and intentional inclusiveness. American Family’s recent investments in Milwaukee are examples of all three.
There was a great story in Monday’s Milwaukee Journal Sentinel detailing what it called Am Fam’s “embrace” of Milwaukee over the last two and half years. It includes sponsorships for Summerfest and the Brewers stadium, rescuing the fireworks show and a high tech industry innovation hub.
We love that American Family recognizes the importance of a healthy and vital Milwaukee as a counterpart to the company’s important investments in the Madison region. As a state, we need both cities to thrive.
We also love that American Family is playing a leadership role in the solutions business. Government is too dysfunctional to do this work anymore. We’re dependent on smart businesses stepping up. American Family is showing the way.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- MAMA Inducts first ever Hall of Fame class
- Fun Run/Walk raises $90,000 for Gilda's Club
- Gilda's Run supports local cancer patients and families
- Wil-Mar Neighborhood Center reopens with a fresh, renovated look
- Man arrested after crashing truck into roof of Beloit home
- Badgers now sixth in AP footbal poll