MADISON, Wis. - The work of identifying solutions rather than problems involves centers of innovation, smart partnerships and intentional inclusiveness. American Family’s recent investments in Milwaukee are examples of all three.
There was a great story in Monday’s Milwaukee Journal Sentinel detailing what it called Am Fam’s “embrace” of Milwaukee over the last two and half years. It includes sponsorships for Summerfest and the Brewers stadium, rescuing the fireworks show and a high tech industry innovation hub.
We love that American Family recognizes the importance of a healthy and vital Milwaukee as a counterpart to the company’s important investments in the Madison region. As a state, we need both cities to thrive.
We also love that American Family is playing a leadership role in the solutions business. Government is too dysfunctional to do this work anymore. We’re dependent on smart businesses stepping up. American Family is showing the way.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Crews responding to fire at apartment near UW campus
- Reedsburg Touched Twice Clinic gets families ready to go back to school
- Hot Dogs for Cool Cats promotes cat adoption from 9 Lives Rescue
- Stoughton coffee festival recognizes city's history of women in workforce
- Sun Prairie police ramping up security at Sweet Corn Festival in response to fight
- Wisconsin Native Americans granted funds for green projects