The $614,266 raised for the Disaster Relief Fund following the explosion in Sun Prairie last year benefited first responders, displaced families and business owners.
- Officers won't be charged in high-speed I-39 crash that killed suspected kidnapper, his brother
- MPD: Motel guest opens door to find stranger with gun; other guests have purse, wallet stolen
- Drunken driver crashes into Beaver Dam school causing estimated $100K in damage, officials say
- Fire likely ignited by discarded cigarettes causes $50,000 in vehicle damage
- Lyft, MGE offer financial support to increase electric vehicle ride-sharing in Madison
- Board considers $5.7 million homicide claim in private