FOX LAKE, Wis. - A woman was flown to a local hospital after causing a three-vehicle accident Monday afternoon, officials said in a news release.
According to the release, it happened at 12:30 p.m. in the city of Fox Lake.
Dodge County officials said a Chevrolet Equinox was traveling north on County Highway A when it crossed into southbound traffic, first striking a tractor-trailer and then hitting a Toyota Camry.
Three people were injured in the incident, officials said. The female driver of the Chevrolet was flown from the scene by Flight for Life to UW Hospital. The male driver of the Toyota and his male passenger were transported to Beaver Dam Hospital. Both were later transported to UW Hospital, the passenger by Flight for Life.
Officials said the driver of the tractor-trailer was uninjured.
According to the release, names of the people involved will be released at a later time. The Dodge County Crash Investigation Team is continuing to investigate.
- Parents say special education is in crisis, address MMSD
- 'Ministry of presence': How chaplains are helping wellness of police officers in Wisconsin
- Man who sexually assaulted UW student to be placed in Fitchburg apartment
- Residents see floating bogs on Lake Koshkonong
- Police: Suspect in suspicious death found, arrested within 14 hours
- Madison Water Utility faces $6 million cash deficit