A fatal two-car collision in Monroe County left one dead and three injured Monday morning, according to a news release.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Office said the driver of a 2006 GMC Sierra failed to stop at a stop sign at Highway 33 and County Highway PC and struck a truck traveling on Highway 33. The driver was ejected from the vehicle, and two other passengers suffered life-threatening injuries. One other passenger died on the scene.
Officials said the crash is still under investigation.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Body of missing Michigan teenager found in Menominee River
Early detection by smoke alarm helped firefighters stop fire in downtown business
- Deputy kicked in the face by suspected drunken driver
- Bucks star suing home remodeling contractor
- Body of missing Michigan teenager found in Menominee River
- These are the best and worst times to travel this Thanksgiving
- Waunakee police respond to crash between pedestrian, vehicle, dispatch says
- For the first time in forever (or 6 years), a new 'Frozen' film hits theaters