KAUKAUNA, Wis. - Authorities in northeastern Wisconsin are trying to figure out how human remains ended up in a burned vehicle.
WFRV reports the vehicle was discovered just before 2:30 a.m. Saturday along railroad tracks running along the Fox River in Kaukauna. Inside the vehicle were human skeletal remains.
Officials haven't identified the remains. The incident remains under investigation.
- 4 Iowa men face drug charges after traffic stop in Green County, officials say
- Driver, passenger injured in ATV rollover crash, officials say
- Appleton man charged with making terrorist threats
- LIST: Winter weather announcements
- Flooding, fog, ice to affect drivers Tuesday morning
- Police investigate at least 5 threats at schools in our area since the Parkland shooting