SPRING GREEN, Wis. - Officials in Iowa County are attempting to locate a 16-year-old boy who walked away from a facility in Dane County.
The Iowa County Sheriff's Office said on Tuesday afternoon that Zachary Limmex, from Spring Green, doesn't have his medications and walked away from a facility in Madison.
Anyone who sees Zachary or knows his whereabouts is asked to call the Iowa County Sheriff’s Office at 608-935-3314.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Green Bay school staff member accused of sexually assaulting student
- Car crashes into Beaver Dam Middle School
- Local school supports students' mental health with new 'mindfulness room'
- Alcohol License Review Committee sends Visions' liquor license decision to subcommittee
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2