Speaking more than one language has its advantages, and there's a program in the Madison School District that's offering students a chance to really sink their teeth into becoming fluent in Spanish.
- 7 displaced by basement fire at group home, officials say
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana
- 2 critically injured in rear-end crash near Beloit, officials say
- Suicide rate falls in Wisconsin; number of gun-related suicide deaths stays above national average