Margaret Doud was born and raised on Mackinac Island and in 1975 she was elected mayor. She has served the last 39 years as mayor and talks with Mark Koehn and Susan Siman about the island community, living on the island year round and if she's running for re-election.
- 52-year-old Rock County woman found dead outside in cold, officials say
- Teen's iPhone X stolen at gas station, officials say
- Man accused in fatal police standoff will represent himself
- Body of missing Sun Prairie man found; Marshall man faces homicide charge
- Missing Fort Atkinson mom, daughter found safe in Madison
- Gun falls out of cocaine dealer's pants at site of 3-car crash, police say