- Copyright 2018 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
A technology company being sued by the state of Wisconsin for breach of contract says it had intended to sue for damages instead, claiming that the state had violated their contract by "wrongfully terminating" its work on a technology project last year.Read More »
- 'I don't trust them': Town of Beloit woman says her yard was destroyed by construction project
- Wisconsin man's belongings held hostage by moving company
- Call For Action: Will heir finding companies cost you an inherited fortune?
- Call for Action: Consumer issue? Get help during special evening call-in
- UW Health earns award for switch to antibiotic-free meat
- Increased erosion of Wisconsin River levee causes more evacuations
- DNR predicts return to normal levels after Wisconsin River crests Sunday afternoon
- Flood warning issued in Iowa County near Muscoda through Thursday
- Weeks after Nipsey Hussle's slaying, questions remain
- Police say mother of children found dead in Seymour is safe
- Milwaukee author turns life around after traumatic childhood
- How the Sri Lanka attacks unfolded
- News 3 investigates: Is your child's school testing for a deadly gas?
- Madison day care closed for employing man with murder conviction, documents show
- State report: 'Significant deficiencies in internal controls' following issues with IT projects
- 'There's a reason I'm here': Woman hit by man drunken driving twice in one night calls for change
- News 3 Investigates: Multi-million dollar state project to overhaul online benefits system stalled
- Mayor rejects budget for ambulance service at new fire station, alder concerned about response times
Do you have an issue, question or topic you want us to investigate? Let Investigative Reporter Leah Linscheid know. You can send her an email, message her on Twitter (@news3leah) or call her at 608-277-5178.
- Volunteers from near and far sandbag before ‘historic floods' as river approaches record levels
- Some forced to evacuate after flooding reaches historic levels near Portage
- We prepare for 'Take Your Kid to Work Day' with Olive Garden cooking lessons
- Apostolate to the Handicapped 4.21.2019
- Saturday Night Forecast April 20, 2019