A software update meant to modernize and secure the system offering retirement benefits to thousands of public employees has stalled despite five years of work and millions paid to a contractor, News 3 has learned.Read More »
- Chicago police: Shots fired near hospital, multiple victims including officer
- Colorado man gets life for killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- Woman suffers significant injuries in motel room attack, police say
- Death of hunter in Marquette County appears natural, officials say
- Suspected serial bank robber in custody
- Crews help contain leaking fluids after tractor-trailer jackknifes into ditch, officials say
- 4 teen boys run from Waunakee police after pursuit of stolen vehicle
- Ad says Wisconsin has people who do cheese better than anyone else, anywhere
- News 3 Investigates: Do security guards get enough training?
- Family of sexual assault, suicide victim file wrongful death lawsuit against group home
- Meriter allowed access to Medicare program following multiple investigations
- 'Be vigilant': Security expert warns UnityPoint Health patients after major security breach
- 'Heavy Users' Clog up Dane Co. Courts
- UnityPoint-Meriter cited for 7 'deficiencies' in federal agency report following NICU abuse
Do you have an issue, question or topic you want us to investigate? Let Investigative Reporter Leah Linscheid know. You can send her an email, message her on Twitter (@news3leah) or call her at 608-277-5178.