If you've ever used a third-party travel site to book your vacations, a Madison woman has a warning over a costly mistake one website made that took years to correct.Read More »
- Scammers attempt to dupe Dodgeville woman out of more than $1800
- Call for Action: Can fraudsters use info from your loved ones obituary to scam you?
- If you needed a life-changing surgery, would your health insurance help? It didn't for this woman.
- 'I don't trust them': Town of Beloit woman says her yard was destroyed by construction project
- 5-year-old dies of gunshot wound in Milwaukee
- LIVE: New info concerning a deadly shooting involving an off-duty officer from Racine
- Fire at Watertown home displaces 4 people, officials say
- Henry, Olivia most popular baby names in Wisconsin
- News 3 Now wins National Murrow Award for breaking news coverage
- 2 off-duty officers killed in separate Wisconsin incidents
- Teen attacked by group during robbery, police say
- NYC doctor who abandoned practice, moved to Wisconsin, pleads guilty to manslaughter in OD deaths
- Proposed legislation could make it tougher for drunken drivers to re-offend
- Suspect in attack on UW-Madison student previously convicted of crime on UW-Whitewater campus
- Suspect in Langdon Street attack had 3 prior felonies and zero prison time
- News 3 investigates: Is your child's school testing for a deadly gas?
- Madison day care closed for employing man with murder conviction, documents show
- State report: 'Significant deficiencies in internal controls' following issues with IT projects
Do you have an issue, question or topic you want us to investigate? Let Investigative Reporter Leah Linscheid know. You can send her an email, message her on Twitter (@news3leah) or call her at 608-277-5178.