MILWAUKEE - We Energies is working to restore power to nearly 3,000 people in Milwaukee.
It wasn't yet known what caused the outages Wednesday morning, WTMJ-TV reported. The outages come as Wisconsin and much of the Midwest deal with extremely frigid temperatures.
There's no information on when the power will be restored.
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana
- 2 critically injured in rear-end crash near Beloit, officials say
- Suicide rate falls in Wisconsin; number of gun-related suicide deaths stays above national average
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night