A group of more than a dozen students and chaperones traveling home to Boston fell ill on Sunday, an American Airlines spokesman told CNN.
Boston EMS said they transported 13 patients from Logan International Airport to the Massachusetts General Hospital with minor symptoms. No other passengers or crew members felt ill, American Airlines said.
According to CNN affiliate WCVB, group chaperones reported everyone "ate the same thing" the night before they boarded their flights.
The American Airlines spokesman said the group was on a flight from Miami to Boston. Calls from CNN to the Massachusetts Port Authority were not immediately returned.
- 71-year-old woman dies in hospital from injuries in Dodge County crash
- Police: Intoxicated man drives into tree during 2nd OWI offense
- Ice Cube's Big3 basketball league to compete at Fiserv Forum
- Lodi looks for new police recruits after losing half its department
- ‘A major impact on us all': Services honor Major General Raymond Matera, former adjutant general
- Madison ranked No. 1 city for jobs, social life, affordable living after college graduation