(CNN) - A Missouri man who survived a week at the bottom of a ravine after his car went off the road has died, police said Sunday.
Ryan Linneman, 37, died as a result of injuries sustained in the incident, according to Sgt. Chris Depue, a spokesman for the Lee's Summit Police Department.
Linneman was found a week after his family reported him missing on October 10. His 2004 Honda Accord had gone off a road near Kansas City, police told CNN at the time, and came to rest at the bottom of a 50-foot ravine, where he was discovered by a motor biker riding off-trail.
Linneman was taken to the hospital in critical condition with multiple fractures and severe frostbite, Depue said at the time.
CNN's Artemis Moshtaghian and Lauren M. Johnson contributed to this report.
- For the first time in forever (or 6 years), a new 'Frozen' film hits theaters
- Madison woman hit by stray bullet in bedroom in overnight shooting
- Man accused of shooting on Madison's east side sentenced
- Say goodbye to CUNA Mutual's iconic round building. Here's why the company wants to tear it down.
- Silver Alert issued for man who went missing in New Berlin
- Highway 14 near Oregon reopens following crash