BAKERSFIELD, California (CNN) - A Central California man who ripped out the eyeball of another man has been convicted of mayhem and other charges that carry a possible life sentence, KSBW reported.
Isaac Manuel Orozco was convicted Wednesday of five federal charges.
Kern County prosecutors say Orozco tore out the man's eye and tried to pull out his other eye during an October 2018 attack.
KGET-TV says prosecutors alleged Orozco broke into the Bakersfield home of his girlfriend and attacked a man who was in bed with her.
He'll be sentenced Aug. 14.
- 87-year-old man dies after head-on crash in Town of Burke
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Highway 14 open after Rock County crash
- Man breaks leg, requires surgery following hit-and-run in Madison
- 15-year-old Madison teen crashes car into tree, arrested for OWI
- Pecatonica Area School District responds to controversial float in homecoming parade