Fisher-Price is recalling 63,000 of its Soothing Motion baby seats because of possible fire risk.
According to a U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission release, Fisher-Price has received 36 reports of the seats overheating, including one report of a fire. No injuries have been reported.
Model numbers recalled include CMR35, CMR36, CMR37 and DYH22. The model number is found on the underside of the product's motor housing.
Consumers should stop using the seats immediately and call Fisher-Price for a refund, the CPSC release said.
- Police: 19-year-old woman robbed at gunpoint in parking lot
- Social media lights up after meteor passes through the Midwest
- Consumer Reports: Veggies that are more healthy cooked than raw
- Motion to override Taco Bell liquor license veto fails
- Former Dane County deputy charged with stealing funds from union, court records show
- Memo says Foxconn cost to taxpayers could near $4.5 billion