WASHINGTON, D.C. - Bimbo Bakeries USA, Inc. issued a voluntary recall Friday of Entenmann’s Little Bites Soft Baked Cookies.
The recall says the five-pack Mini Chocolate Chip Variety of the cookies could have “visible, blue plastic pieces” in the pouches. Consumption may result in a choking hazard.
No other Entenmann’s brand products were affected by the recall.
Check the Best by date, UPC and Lot code to see if your cookies have been recalled:
Best by: Aug. 31, 2019 and Sept. 7, 2019
Lot code: 1350
Consumers can return the cookies for a refund or call the company’s Consumer Relations group at 800-984-0989 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Consumer Reports: How well do water filters really work?
- Former Wisconsinite celebrates 111th birthday with cupcakes, singers
- Madison man arrived at hospital with multiple injuries, 'interested in street justice,' police say
- Madison serial robber sentenced to 6 years in prison
- Coach Chryst: Quintez Cephus practices with team, first time since reinstated as student
- Medical examiner IDs man killed in I-39/90 crash in Janesville