MADISON, Wis. - All lanes on East Washington Avenue reopened following two car crashes Saturday night, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation said.
The road closure ended at 11:38 p.m., or about an hour after the crash.
Dane County Dispatch confirms that several people are injured after two car crashes on East Washington Avenue.
Officials say four ambulances are on the scene after authorities were dispatched at 10:22 p.m. Saturday.
Dispatch could not confirm how many cars were involved, but say there were two crashes, with the second car crash caused by the first.
Dispatch says the inbound lanes of East Washington Avenue are currently shut down at 4th Street.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Mazo homeowners up for FEMA buyout still waiting, repairing after floods
Police: K-9 finds guns hidden in Nakoosa Trail woods by teens who found them stealing car
- Four competing proposals aim to bring new grocery store, development to South Park Street
- Police target crime on State St. by monitoring city cameras in real time
- Mazomanie Fire Department buys boats, trains in swift water rescue
- Contractor strikes gas line causing 300 to lose service in Verona
- New plans in the works to make Pheasant Branch Conservancy flood-proof
- Pilot dies in gyroplane crash near Viroqua airport