MADISON, Wis. - All lanes on East Washington Avenue reopened following two car crashes Saturday night, the Wisconsin Department of Transportation said.
The road closure ended at 11:38 p.m., or about an hour after the crash.
Dane County Dispatch confirms that several people are injured after two car crashes on East Washington Avenue.
Officials say four ambulances are on the scene after authorities were dispatched at 10:22 p.m. Saturday.
Dispatch could not confirm how many cars were involved, but say there were two crashes, with the second car crash caused by the first.
Dispatch says the inbound lanes of East Washington Avenue are currently shut down at 4th Street.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Chef Tory Miller reflects on closing of Sujeo, shares what's next
- Local school supports students' mental health with new 'mindfulness room'
- Downed powerline on Fish Hatchery Road blocks traffic for about 2 hours, Madison police say
- Alcohol License Review Committee sends Visions' liquor license decision to subcommittee
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2