CROSS PLAINS, Wis. - Multiple fire departments are responding to a structure fire in Cross Plains Wednesday night, according to Dane County Dispatch.
Officials said the call about the fire came in around 8:15 p.m. for a structure fire at a residence on the 7000 block of Laufenberg Road.
Cross Plains Fire Department is responding with assistance from the Black Earth, Middleton and Mazomanie fire departments.
Officials are not releasing a statement at this time. There is no word on injuries or damage yet.
This is a developing story, stick with News 3 and Channel 3000 for the latest information.
- Report: Madison police chief's nephew sentenced to 18 months probation after scuffle with police
- Calming the storm inside: How a child recovered emotionally after a tornado destroyed his home
- Wisconsin National Guard troops heading to Arizona to bolster border security
- Retired Beloit Police Department K-9 Nick dies
- Police apply tourniquet to man's arm after he put it through a window
- 'Supreme Court decided not to decide' in redistricting case, says UW political science professor