SPOKANE, Wash. - Authorities are responding to reports of a shooting at a high school south of Spokane, Washington.
The Spokesman-Review reports that first responders were at Freeman High School in Rockford on Wednesday morning.
Spokane Public Schools said on Twitter that all schools in the district are "being placed into modified lockdown as a precautionary measure."
No other information was immediately available.
- Bookstore hosts online fundraiser for Wisconsin School Music Association
- Packers activate Rodgers from injured reserve
- Janesville community joins together to deliver bags of hope
- Roads near Foxconn site made into highways to access funding
- Getting back on track after the holiday spending season
- Police: Woman believes her drink was drugged after online date