MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have arrested a man in connection with a bank robbery from earlier this summer.
Stanley H. Griffin II, 26, faces armed robbery charges. He is currently in the Dane County jail.
Grifffin is accused of robbing the U.S. Bank on Cottage Grove Road on July 9.
Police released surveillance images of the robbery and asked people with information to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Police: One person shot near Seminole Highway, Beltline
Sheriff: 13-year-old on GPS monitoring was driver in high-speed chase that ended in Columbia County
- Sheriff: 13-year-old on GPS monitoring was driver in high-speed chase that ended in Columbia County
- Police: Janesville man who drove on curbs, damaged public property arrested for 8th OWI
- DNC delegations won't stay in Madison, but party chair says visitors will
- Fennimore man faces 3 charges of sexual assault involving 3 children
- Dane County uses snow plow simulator to prepare drivers for winter
- Dane County Medical Examiner identifies Madison's first homicide victim of 2019