REEDSBURG, Wis. - A motorcycle driver is in the hospital after a crash in Reedsburg Wednesday evening.
Police and emergency medical services were called to the 100 block of Granite Avenue at 4:42 p.m. Wednesday. Police said the driver of the motorcycle was transported to Reedsburg Area Medical Center and then to a Madison-area hospital for treatment.
Officials are not releasing the name of the driver at this time.
The Sauk County Sheriff's Office reconstruction team is investigating the crash. Granite Avenue was closed for a short period of time, but has since reopened.
Police believe speed was a factor in the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Employee accused of threatening Menards distribution center in western Wisconsin
- Evidence at scene connects Middleton man to armed robbery at salon, police say
- Contractor strikes gas line causing 300 to lose service in Verona
- Mazo homeowners up for FEMA buyout still waiting, repairing after floods
- Police: K-9 finds guns hidden in Nakoosa Trail woods by teens who found them stealing car
- Four competing proposals aim to bring new grocery store, development to South Park Street