GREEN COUNTY, Wis. - A Monroe woman was injured in a crash on Highway 81 Saturday evening, the Green County Sheriff's Office said.
In a news release, officials said crews were called to the N3000 block of Highway 81 at 5:29 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash with injuries. An investigation found that Cynthia K. Sevensen, 53, was traveling south on Highway 81 when a vehicle driven by Sylvia O. Klitzke, 77, of Monticello, failed to yield and collided with Sevensen.
Sevensen was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, the release said. Klitzke was evaluated at the scene.
Both vehicles were moderately damaged. Both drivers were wearing seat belts at the time of the crash, the release said.
- Assembly to vote on juvenile prison overhaul
- Flooding warning for 8 southern Wisconsin rivers
- UW-Madison ranked first for Peace Corps
- Officials ID man with potentially explosive chemicals in apartment
- Blake Shelton is coming to Summerfest
- Crews respond to crash involving city bus on East Washington Avenue