MADISON, Wis. - A State Street pizzeria has closed, according to a sign on the door of the business.
The sign posted at Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza at 506 State St. said the last day of business was July 22.
"Thank you, Madison, for all your support and Pizza love over the last two years," the sign said.
An email to the company Wednesday was not immediately returned.
On Wednesday, the Madison location had already been removed from the franchise website. Lotsa operates eight restaurants in other states, including Maryland, Ohio, North Carolina, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Indiana, according to the website.
- The real reason why the stock market is down
- Prophet of GE doom now offers a glimmer of hope
- 'Blurred Lines' suit ends in $5M judgment
- Costco: Retail's overlooked holiday winner
- Gov. Walker to offer $25 million to Kimberly-Clark to keep a plant open
- Google is wading into India's huge online shopping market