LA CROSSE, Wis. - A big change could be on the way for City Brewery in La Crosse.
Pabst Brewing is slated to move the majority of production to City Brewery facilities which includes La Crosse, Latrobe, Pennsylvania and Memphis, according to brewing industry website Brewbound.
The move will be completed by 2024.
The agreement lasts until 2040.
Information about how it may impact City Brewery in La Crosse has not been announced.
Officials with Pabst Brewing Co. did not immediately return a request for comment from News 3 Now's sister station, WKBT-TV.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Amazon will open a new office in New York City by 2021
- Trump asks Supreme Court to block more subpoenas for financial docs
- Retailers are scrambling to find holiday help
- Beer is slipping; what Americans are drinking instead
- OPEC, allies agree to deeper production cuts to prop up oil prices
- Dow up more than 300 points on good jobs news