MADISON, Wis. - A 32-year-old man who went missing in Ohio earlier this month is back home with family, according to the Madison Police Department.
Alexander Ippolito, 32, was thought to be in the Madison area this summer. He was reported as being missing or endangered in Ohio.
Madison police say he has been located and back with family members. It is unclear where Ippolito was found.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- 'It's very nerve-wracking': Parents hope safety improvements at busy intersection continue
- Wisconsin woman gets 9 months in jail for harming her baby
- Employee accused of threatening Menards distribution center in western Wisconsin
- Evidence at scene connects Middleton man to armed robbery at salon, police say
- Contractor strikes gas line causing 300 to lose service in Verona
- Mazo homeowners up for FEMA buyout still waiting, repairing after floods