MADISON, Wis. - The missing Michigan man was found safe in a church in Madison Saturday morning, police said.
The church reported to Madison police that Terry J. White was safe around 6 a.m.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office was looking for information on the whereabouts of White, 36, of Brooklyn, Michigan, after his vehicle was found in the the Village of Windsor Friday, officials said.
White was reported missing from Michigan Dec. 7, officials said.
- Car leaving parking garage hits, kills man in downtown Madison, police say
- Road crews caution drivers near Dells
- Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub to drain taps, close Friday
- Armed robber leaves with money from Middleton Associated Bank, police say
- Downtown restaurant assists with vehicle fire, officials say
- Suspicious person reported at Marshall High School Monday, officials say